Babywearing is going to save your sanity this Christmas shopping season.
No, I am not exaggerating.
The crowd in City Centre in the coming weekends are going to be mental, babywearing is going help in many ways…
- You can have your hands free so that you can go through the merchandise
- You can hold the hands of your older child so to minimise them running around in the crowd
- You can navigate the crowd easier because you just walk! No more ‘excuse me’ 100 times just to push the pram around people
- That also means less people being angry with you when you keep saying ‘excuse me excuse me excuse me’…
- You can go in the stall in the toilet for sure, no need to worry about the pram
- No need to worry if there is enough space to get on the bus, Luas, etc…
- This one is very important, babies are less likely to be overstimulated by the noise and the light in the shops! You are less likely to end up having a grumpy baby!