Introduction to Babywearing – 25 Euro per person
Time: 13 August 2016, 14:00 to 17:30.
Venue: The Constant Knitter, 88 Francis Street, Dublin 8
This workshop is perfect for expectant parents or parents with newborn. You can bring your own stretchy wrap and we have limited sling to borrow. If baby is asleep or you are expecting, there are demo dolls available for practice. Changing facility available. Tea and biscuits are included in the price.
In this workshop, we will cover:
- the brief history of babywearing
- the scientific proof on benefits of babywearing
- basic anatomy of baby and adult and how it applies to babywearing
- TICKS safety guideline and optimal positioning
- a demonstration of all sling types
- you can try different kind of slings
- at the end of the class, you will be confident to use a stretchy wrap for front carry
To sign up, send me an email or call on 087 3198534. See you there!